Saturday, July 5, 2014

SAFARI


I WENT ON AN AFRICAN SAFARI YESTERDAY! I still can’t believe it.  It was definitely one of the coolest things I’ve ever experienced. We went on our land safari first then took a boat up the Nile River and saw the Murchison Falls. The river was also incredible and guess what the boat’s name was… AMY! Don’t believe me? There’s a picture below with my proof :) Now if that’s not a sign that I’m supposed to be here, I don’t know what is.

I’m sure you’d rather look at pictures of the safari and river cruise instead of read about them… so here you go!

PS: HUGE thank you to my big brother, Bo, for getting me the camera that took all these wonderful pictures. Without him, you’d be staring at some small blurry figure and making up what you think it might be.


HAKUNA MATATA,

Amy

PS(S?): Our safari guide used that phrase in a regular conversation with us… SO COOL.


























1 comment:

  1. The sky is so beautiful! Love love loved seeing all the animals. Such a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete